FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of documents may be found in CEFADIGITAL?
- Academic activities; ceremonies or events of different nature focused on training, ongoing education and professional updating.
- Books: books written by professors from the Colleges about topics of institutional interest.
- Research: projects and results of scientific research activities carried out within the academic environment.
- Articles from institutional journals.
- Academic works written by students, professors and graduates.
- Specialization final assignments.
- Master’s degree final assignments.
How can I search on CEFADIGITAL?
Simple search is made by writing a word of our interest in the search box. If the result is too large, we may add filters, such as: community, author, title, subject, etc. in order to reduce the number of results. Also, it is possible to choose view and order of presentation.
How are resources organized?
Resources are organized in communities and collections. Communities identify institutions that are part of CEFADIGITAL. Collections divide material into different types of documents created by them.
What are the benefits for authors?
The benefits of being author of CEFADIGITAL are the following:
- Visibility: deposit in an institutional repository allows for visibility of production, providing a point of access and specific citation that increases the possibilities of recovery through general and academic browsers.
- Integration to community: this allows for individual and joint impact, research results, postgraduate final assignments and other works; keeping record of management of knowledge of the academic community (departments, students, professors, researchers and graduates). This contributes to the spread of topics of national defense.
- Dissemination: : this allows for the rapid and economic dissemination of works in a simple and compatible manner with editorial publication as it is a non- exclusive publication and the authors keeps all of their rights.
What are CreativeCommons licences?
CreativeCommons is a non- profit organization that offers models of free licenses that allow authors to deposit their work in a free manner in the Internet restricting the use of said works.
CreativeCommons licenses were created to share and reuse works under certain conditions. With CreativeCommons licenses, the author authorizes his/ her work to be used but the work is protected. For more information, please visit http://www.creativecommons.org.ar/licencias.